Ashley hit ten months old on Sunday. Yikes! She is getting so big and such a personality. She loves to eat and is weaning herself off bottles preferring more people food which I guess is good though bottles are so much easier for me! We took her swimming for the first time on Saturday and she loved it. 

I am really excited to have signed Courtney and Grant up for swim classes starting next week and yesterday they started a mini-sports class which teaches a different sport every week. Yesterday was soccer, next week, T-ball!


Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Growing Up
Posted by california smiths at 6:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
that looks like so much fun! and ashley is getting so big, you'll be glad she's done with bottles herself and you don't have to force her.
I love that first picture! What fun to have a sports program like that, I hope they enjoy it :)
What fun...how are your kids liking the sports program? I want to get Sadie involved with something like that...I think it is good for them. :)
Your kids are getting so big! Wish we could see them grow. Maybe some time we could meet up.
Post a Comment