We have been enjoying swimming lessons. The kids have a love/hate relationship with them. Courtney even hid her swimsuit this morning because she did not want to go. But they always enjoy it when they get there. 




We also still like the sports class. Yesterday was kickball. Hilarious to watch 3-5 year olds try to do it. They would kick the ball and when they were told to run they either tried to keep kicking the ball to first base, or just run where they kicked the ball. When they would roll the ball to Grant to kick, he ALWAYS stopped the ball with his hands, moved it to right in front of him and then kicked it. :) They are loving learning the different sports and it is fun to see which ones they enjoy. 



Last we ran to Vegas to be with Adam's mom this past week and had fun getting pedicures. Mine is a thing called, "Glitter Toes". They are kinda acrylic (but gel with no chemicals) and last 5 weeks. I really liked them. Grandma did Courtney's toes ;) 
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Summer!
Posted by california smiths at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! i'm still laughing that she hid her swimsuit
How is your MIL doing, how did her surgery go? Love the glitter toes, I might just have to try that place out, they look fun. That is too funny that Courtney hid her swimsuit. I love the pic of her sunbathing and love the pic of Ashley in her sunglasses...so cute.
I have heard about glitter toes and I have wanted to try it for a while now. My next door was going to start doing them. I should talk to her about it... The kids look so cute as usual! Glad summer has started for you guys. We are still waiting here! :(
Looks like a lot of fun and WARM!!! As Tristan says we are still waiting for some warm weather.
You know your post sounds like it should be the middle of the summer. Swimming lessons, etc. - well that is the way it is here (it is going to freeze tonight) Glad you guys are having fun, love the cute pictures.
How fun!!! I am looking foward to some good weather as well! It was freezing in Utah today!
Don't you just love summertime? It's great to be able to get your kids involved in fun outdoors activities. Can't wait until Hawaii!! See you there. :)
Post a Comment