
Wow, wow, WoW! I can't believe she is one. Ashley has been such a great addition to our family. She has the best facial expressions, best hugs, and best attitude! She can 'compete' with the bigger kids for toys, attention, and space. She doesn't put up with a lot and can really hold her own. She has such a personality, and I can not WAIT to see what she surprises us with this coming year! So excited for my sister's family to get here to celebrate this BIG day with us. Bring on the cake and presents!!



My three musketeers!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Happy Birthday, Ashley!!
Posted by california smiths at 1:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
Wow I can't believe she is 1! It is crazy how time flies! Happy Birthday Ashley!
Happy Birthday Ashley! I hope you guys have a great party with the Reese's :)
She is so cute! She sounds like my 3 kid... so much fun!!!
OMG I can't believe she is one either!!! Happy Birthday, Ashley!
Post a Comment