Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Birthday Party

Here are some pictures of the birthday girl's big day!

Waking up to a room full of balloons (she gets the best bed head!)

Fun Birthday shirt

The cake

Eating the cake


The presents!


The guests (who flew all the way from Utah just for the special day! jk, but it worked out perfect for us!)

Cousins picture (Between my sister and I we have kids 0,1,2,3 (in July), 4 and 5!

8 comments:

Sally said...

Looks like it was a fun day. I love the picture of Ashley digging into the cake!

Teriann said...

I love the pictures. So did Ashley open her presents before or after Coby and Tangi got there? BTW - did your guests just wake up in the picture ;)

california smiths said...

No, the guests didn't just wake up, but had just gone swimming :) Ashley opened her presents after cake, which resulted in a bath, which is why she is in her pjs and the kids changed out of their swimsuits into pjs, too :)

Jon and Ashley said...

She looks so darling in her little outfit. I love the headband.

The Reese's said...

so cute! glad we made it...

Tristan said...

She looks just like her daddy! It's fun to see pictures of all of the kids together.

Naomi Hanks said...

It's pretty ridiculous how beautiful your children are! Happy late birthday to Ashley! Looks like you guys had fun.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

No way, this year has flown by, what a cutie, Happy Birthday!