The kids have started preschool for the year. Courtney now goes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and Grant goes Tuesday and Thursday. They go to the same school so I have a pretty set schedule for my mornings and where it feels like I always am. It is crazy to think these two will only be a year apart in school. I know I was a twin and all, but I can't imagine having a sibling in the grade older or younger than me...

Saturday, September 11, 2010
Pre School
Posted by california smiths at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Preschool already, my the summer has sure flown by.My kids will be the same way, one year apart in school...kind of crazy.
Love courtney's shirt!! I love having my kids a year apart in school. They always have at least one friend around.
Holy cow, no way, you must feel a little like an empty nester, alone for too much of the day!
Post a Comment