Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Sorry, just a ton of pics. We flew up to SLC the night before Thanksgiving. Met Adam's mom and stayed the night in SLC. Met my parents and drove to Jackson Hole. Had a great THanksgiving and fun playing in the snow. We drove home to visit family in Tremonton Saturday night and then back to SLC to see the Temple Square lights and spend the night. We got to see 'Tangled' which is DARLING. We flew home Sunday night and will gladly get back to LA traffic versus blizzard driving conditions!!





















3 comments:

Em and AJ said...

So much fun, looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! I bet your kids loved playing in all that snow. We saw "Tangled" this past weekend as well and I loved it...I can't wait until it comes out on DVD.

Sally said...

Fun Thanksgiving trip! Minus the driving in the blizzard, of course.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!!!