Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas!

Our Christmas card this year....



Notice the addition of a BABY GIRL due to arrive the first of May....

Adam and I dressed up for our night of his work Christmas party. Always fun to go to! Thanks to a wonderful mom-in-law for driving all the way from Vegas to babysit :)

A Smith tradition, Disneyland the first Saturday in December. Love Disneyland at Christmas time...or anytime!




4 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

You look beautiful. I love your Christmas card.

Chantalle said...

Congrats!! Ahh, I am so excited for you! That is awesome. Wow! Four kids. So I guess three is doable? :)

Em and AJ said...

I love Disneyland at any time of year as well. What a fun tradition for your family. I love the picture of you and Adam dressed up to go to his Christmas party. You look so beautiful. It is always so fun to be able to have a night out on the town away from the kids, all dressed up. Congrats on baby #4, that is so exciting.

Tristan said...

I've been meaning to email you to tell you congratulations! How exciting that your family is growing. Thanks for the cute Christmas card. I hope you guys have a great holiday! :)