Adam and I had our sixth anniversary. My little sister flew in and watched our kids while we went out for an entire 24 hours! We went to an outdoor mall, to our favorite Mexican restaurant and then to our hotel on the beach. They even upgraded us for our anniversary and put strawberries in our room ;) We enjoyed walking on the beach, watching movies late, and the best part: Sleeping in until 8:30!!
I made this heart shaped cake out by baking cake in a square and round cake pan then cutting the round in half and adding it to two corners of the square :)




Thursday, March 3, 2011
Happy Anniversary
Posted by california smiths at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
looks like fun!
I love the heart cake, I am going to have to try that sometime. Looks like you had a fun time and it is always nice to have a get away with just the husband. ;)
Post a Comment