We were out-of-town for Easter weekend, but my mom did a great job with the kids. She colored eggs with them, played Easter bunny, and took them to church.
The kids coloring eggs. Then they added faces. 


Ashley even sorted them according to color, which I didn't realize she could do :)

Grant was afraid of the Easter Bunny coming into his room so they left a note on the door and he left Grant's basket in the hall.

Dressed for church!

Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter
Posted by california smiths at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Such cute kids, I can't believe how much Ashley has changed over the last few months and her hair is getting so long. :)
It was such a fun weekend. I will come anytime you need another break :)
I'm assuming you had your baby. When do we get to see pictures? :)
Post a Comment