Adam's grandpa took us and Adam's other pregnant cousin away for a weekend in Carefree, AZ. We went to a resort and did absolutely nothing. We ate a ton, went shopping and to a movie, got maternity massages, and hung out at the pool. It was a great get-a-way three weeks before the baby is born!
Plane ride to AZ
Adam and I at a dinner on a golf course :)
Adam and his grandpa talking during breakfast
Adam's grandpa and grandma
Me (36 weeks pregnant), Adam, and Adam's cousin Eric and his wife, Whitney (about 23 weeks pregnant)
Whitney, Eric, and Adam lounging at the pool
Adam and I in front of our room. This is about as close to camping as Adam and I get ;)
Monday, April 25, 2011
Boulders
Posted by california smiths at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Such a fun get away before baby comes. :) Looks like you had a fun time.
This is exactly what Curtis and I need to do before the baby comes. After the baby is here, we know we will be tied down for a little while again. Good for you guys to get that time! :)
Looks like it was a fun and relaxing trip :)
Post a Comment