Monday, June 27, 2011

Busy Busy

Wow life with four is busy!! We had Katherine (Kate) on May 16, at 6:29 am. She was 7 lbs 2 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. We blessed her on June 5. A little young, but we wanted to do it in our ward before we moved the following Saturday. Adam's office is moving from downtown LA to Pasadena so we moved north of LA to La Crescenta. So we have been busy! My mom flew in when Kate was born for a week, then Adam's mom came for a week, then my mom came back for two weeks to help with the move, then Tangi's family came. They left yesterday and Adam's mom is coming today! Hence the no posting :) But I think we are settled, getting into a routine and enjoying the new house and baby! Oh yea, and Ashley had a birthday and turned 2 the day we moved!









4 comments:

Tristan said...

WOW! You have been a busy lady! I have been patiently waiting for this post for a while now. Since I don't facebook, I heard you had the baby but wanted to see pics and read details on your little one. Your family is really growing. Kate is adorable. I bet her siblings love having her around. Congratulations on everything: baby and new house! :)

Em and AJ said...

Busy, busy, busy! Hope you are enjoying your new area and new house. Kate is darling, I haven't heard much about her since you have had her, so I am glad that you updated your blog. :)

Chantalle said...

Such sweet pictures! I love grant's in that one family picture :)
My aunt and uncle live in la Canada, I love it in that area! We are actually in town for the week while John is at scout camp.
Your family is gorgeous, sounds like you are having a good time! So glad family is there to help!

Teriann said...

Busy, busy! Not only did you update your blog and post pictures, but you updated your kids birthday banners :)
Way to go! BTW - I enjoyed all the time I spent there. I am going through Smith kids withdrawl :)