Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Grant!

Happy birthday to my little boy. He has been so excited to turn four. When he woke up this morning he told me he was so happy he might cry. I love how big kid's birthdays are for them, even when you don't have a big party planned! Now if I can just get him to wait till Dad gets home to open presents...





Don't they grow up so fast. I hope time slows down a bit. I can't believe Courtney will start kindergarton this year and then Grant starts next year. What will life be with both of them in school all day? (My kindergarton is full day where I live!)

3 comments:

Tristan said...

I've heard about kindergarten being full day in some areas. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's kind of sad to let them go and know that someone else will spend more time with your kids in the day than you will. At least those are my feelings even about 1st grade. I'm going to miss my kids!

Tristan said...

P.S. Happy birthday, Grant!

Goldie said...

You have been super busy! I had no idea you moved!! Hope you're doing well! Miss you lots.