I love typing tests, it is nice to know I still can type relatively fast even with being out of school for so long.
70 words
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Typing Test
Posted by california smiths at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Is A Most Wonderful Fairytale
I love typing tests, it is nice to know I still can type relatively fast even with being out of school for so long.
70 words
Posted by california smiths at 5:16 PM
4 comments:
Wow - you are fast. I took the test and I am at 60 wpm. I get too many errors :) I guess I better practice!
That was a fun test. I got 73. But with two errors. It is funny how your typing skills can start to lag when you are out of school. By the way, the reason that party was so extravagant, is because it was Toni Braxton's son. Her son is in Dyl's class.
hey just had to let you know that i got 71, i had to take it twice but i only got one error. guess all those years of typing for work till my hands hurt payed off cuz i still know how to type.
I totally suck at typing and I look and my fingers! I don't want to know how slow i am so i won't take the test! But your so fast maybe that is why you are such a great blogger!
Post a Comment