Thursday, May 22, 2008

Grant

Grant turned 10 months old yesterday, so I wanted to post some pics of what he is up to. He started sitting up, crawling, and standing up all this past week. He also got two more teeth on the top, so he now has six total. Still the cutest baby you've ever met!

6 comments:

The Reese's said...

way to go grant! he's going to be walking soon, you need to bring him to visit. (your turn!)

Christensen Family said...

They grow up way too fast. He is so cute!

Jon and Ashley said...

He really is such a cute baby. Your kids are absolutely adorable.

Bingham Family said...

He is so cute. That is alot of teeth!! My Jace will be one in June and he just got his 3rd tooth this week. Crazy how differant each one is!

April Greener said...

I love the stand up in the crib trick. Hannah will be half asleep standing in her crib! Too cute!

Teriann said...

He is a mover! I like the way he had to stop and watch Cars every little bit - true boy there :)