Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn

A group of friends from church went to the Breaking Dawn release party. We met at 10 to get our wrist-bands and then hung out talking for two hours. We had a lot of fun doing something that normally we do not do and everyone was so excited to get our books. I started mine and LOVE it already. There were three pregnant women and three moms of little ones. Thanks to the husbands for staying home so we could go! As someone who has also gone to two Harry Potter book midnight release parties I admit there was not half as many people but that was fine by us, we got our books by 12:15 where last year's Harry Potter took us till after 1:00 am. Showing off our T-shirts.So excited to go home and start our new books!

6 comments:

Teriann said...

I waited until this morning to go to Barnes & Noble - but then it isn't just around the block for us :) Sounds like a fun night out, now get some sleep!

Bingham Family said...

How exciting!! I'm on the 2nd book. Can't wait to get finished! What a fun get away.

Jon and Ashley said...

I loved this book. It was so awesome. I think the midnight parties were so much fun.

Goldie said...

Aww man! I really wish I could've gone. Sounded like a ton of fun!

Christensen Family said...

So fun! My sister, mom, and I went to one in Logan. I've finished the book and love it.

The Reese's said...

GEEK!!! J/K looks like fun! and I just finished the book and we'll have to discuss it when you get back :)