Every year, the Smith family does a family vacation in Laguna Beach. It was a nice 15 minute drive for us to get there this year! The kids loved living at the beach hotel for a week. We were able to go to an Angel game one night which both kids loved and were super good for the entire 9 innings. We look forward to next year all ready! 
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Laguna Beach
Posted by california smiths at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
Looks like you wore those kids right out :) What a fun little getaway - close to home! Love your photos, sounds like a fun trip.
Sometimes I LOVE the idea of living in a hotel for a week. Someone else to make the bed, etc, etc. Even better when it doesn't take FOREVER to get there. It looks like it was fun!!
looks like fun! love the pic of courtney (she looks pregnant!) lets webcam this week. the kids need to see each other.
What a fun get away. I agree living in a hotel is nice. I would love to live that close to the beach. And a baseball game how exciting my husband loves baseball. That's my kind of vacation, it just dosen't happen when you live in Utah.
Fun family reunion! It's so nice to get together with family. I'm sure it was so nice not to have to drive very far to get there either.
You have such a cute family. Your little girl has the most beautiful eyes ever!
I am so jealous! California would be such a fun place to live. You have adorable kids! Courtney is gorgeous and Grant is so handsome. I love wathcing them in the video where he is walking...what a cute relationship they have!
Post a Comment