I loved how this video not only showcases Grant's ability to walk (when he is in the mood :) but also he and Courtney's fun relationship.
Monday, August 11, 2008
We have a walker!!
Posted by california smiths at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












9 comments:
I love how excited Courtney is for him - she is quite the cheerleader! Great video :)
He looks so dang cute! I love how happy Courtney is. She is such a good big sister.
that's cute. congrats on him finally walking.
What a nice sister!
Go Grant Go! Pretty soon he'll be beating up his sister :)
How exciting! I love this age. they are so happy and loving. I hate that they have to grow up!
yeah for Grant! I hope to do a walking post soon for Hannah..but she isn't quite there yet! :)
Cute video! It is fun to see how you and your family are doing. Thanks for the blog invite. Now we can keep up w/ each other.
wow so fun! The way your kids act together reminds me so much of my own kids! It's crazy! Maybe that is because we were both crazy enough to have our kids only 18 months apart!
Post a Comment