Adam is in Florida this week for work, so his mom, sister Victoria, and friend Liz came down Sunday to play with us while he is gone. We have been very busy and had so much fun!
Monday we went to Fashion Island (an outdoor mall) to shop and ride the carasol. Then we went to the beach. Today was Disneyland . We miss Adam though, it is just not the same without him! Hurry home and don't get swept away in the hurricane!! :)
Here is Liz, Grant, Courtney, and Vic on the carasol.
Here is Courtney and Grant riding in the wagon to the beach.
Here is Liz, Grant, Courtney, and Vic on the carasol.
Here is Courtney and Grant riding in the wagon to the beach.















4 comments:
looks like you guys are having fun! love all the pictures.
Like Tangi said, you guys are ALWAYS doing something fun. You have quite the life. I really would love to have a roomie get together one day...One day! Maybe we should come to California since that's where all the fun is!
How fun! I love her little city girl comments and his hair!! :) I love reading your blog friend!
I like this dancing game. I like watching more than playing though. Good times.
Post a Comment