It cracks me up that I have to take my kids to a petting zoo in order for them to see a cow, pig, sheep, and such. I could see those just driving down my street growing up. We had a lot of fun taking the kids. Courtney kept saying "It stinks SO BAD" and things like "that pig is disgusting". Guess she is a city girl already :)



Thursday, August 21, 2008
Petting Zoo
Posted by california smiths at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












9 comments:
I grew up in the country too...although I'm with courtney, those farm animals seriously stink! When I go home to Ohio I am reminded of how glad I am NOT to live there=) I am a city girl all the way!!
My kids do the same thing! Whenever we go to Utah, Livie gets so excited to see a cow. It looks like you guys had a great vacation. I can't wait to take my kids to Disneyland.
that is so funny! i laugh cuz tonight we went to the fair and walked around all the animals. denver loved all of them but we absolutely terrified of the pigs!
How funny that Courtney was saying "It stinks so bad". It looks like you guys had fun, and I am sure it is strange to take your kids to the petting zoo to see cows, pigs, etc. that you could see in your hometown.
I love petting zoos. I think they are so rewarding for small children, especially if they don't live out in the country!
Cute little Courtney!
Yay for city people!
Looks like fun! We took Madalyn to see the pigs at the BEC Fair this weekend and all she could say was how much they stunk!!! What is it with pigs? Never liked them much myself!! Too funny!
~Chandi
I'm with Courtney on that one... it does stink. That is so cute tough. Looks like you guys have had a very fun summer.
Post a Comment