Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Future Photographer

Courtney has been fascinated with our camera lately. Here are a few of my favorite shots she has taken. She set up her dog on the couch and kept saying "Sit still doggie, time for pictures". She took pictures of all her toys, Grant sleeping, and such.

(Oh, what you can see her wearing is her Airel costume from last Halloween.)


8 comments:

The Reese's said...

so cute. you're nice to acutally keep the pictures, i just delete all denvers.

Teriann said...

That is adorable! She is quite the budding photographer :) Hey, don't worry Tangi - I have a bunch on my camera that Denver took.

I love how Courtney posed her pictures,she may have a future at Kiddie Kandids!

Piper said...

So much fun... I still have some funny shots my three have taken...

Bingham Family said...

That is fun. I'm with Tangi I just erase them. May be I'll keep some around!

Goldie said...

I love Courtney's toes in the pictures.

Brian Hanks said...

Tell Adam to let Courtney take some pictures too someday. What a liar...Courtney taking those?! Pschhh

JonandLo said...

Adorable!

Christensen Family said...

That is so cute! I love how you can see her little toes in some of the pics.