Tomorrow Courtney starts Joy school. She is so excited, she keeps saying how she is going to go ALL BY HER SELF. My girl does not have one shy, tentative bone in her body. She is so happy. We have been going over the songs we will do and she can't stop singing them. I am doing it with 2 wonderful moms from my ward and 2 others from our stake. It is going to be such a good experience for all of us to get to know each other and our kids better. I just wish Courtney was a little more sad to be leaving us for 2 1/2 hours two days a week. I am SAD! I don't know what Grant and I will do with ourselves! I don't think I will handle real school for her very well!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Joy School
Posted by california smiths at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
oh i'm sure you'll find plenty to do in that time! good luck teaching yourself.
That is an adorable picture of the two of them :) She will have so much fun at school ~ and I am sure you will find SOMETHING to do with your time!
That sounds like tons of fun! My husband did joy school. I know what you mean about being lost with out one kid. My kids miss each other when there gone. Have fun and good luck!
Aleena and I can come keep you company if you're that sad :)
Your kids are so cute! Hope all is going well with you and your family.
Lindsee (Barnes) Haney
It is so sad that they grow up as quickly as they do, but good luck!!
Post a Comment