Courtney has been at Joy School for 2 hours now. One half hour left. Grant has been asleep for one and half hours. I have been able to
- Scub the kitchen and bathrooms
- Completely unclutter my bedroom and the family room of toys and other random stuff that has made its way out of the kids room
- Read my scriptures and daily "Intellectual Devotional" (highly recommended)
- Reply to ALL my overdue emails and catch up on blog reading
- Reviewed my sharing time lesson for Sunday












4 comments:
Maybe you could learn to knit ;) I want a report of her first day - how did she like it, etc.
Way to go Tawni! It's so nice to be able to get things done! We're thinking of doing Joy School. My mom did it with us when we were little. You'll have to let me know how it goes.
Some days I think I can't wait until Annabelle goes off to school but I'm sure I would be the same way and wonder what to do with the time!
I'm sure you'll end up figuring something out!
Post a Comment