Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ward Beach Party


That's right, we live where there is an annual beach party. It was a lot of fun to play in the sand and roast hot dogs with friends from the ward. Grant was meant to live here, he LOVES the sand (and it showed from the four hair washings it took to get the sand out of his hair last night)!
Here was Courtney playing hide-n-seek under her bed (I can't hide in quite that small of spots, I can barely reach under to find her there)!
Here is another pic of her dressing up with all her accessories in all the wrong spots!

4 comments:

Teriann said...

But - does a ward beach party beat a ward ski party??? Okay, I would rather have a beach party :) Looks like you had fun, great pics.

The Reese's said...

looks like fun. personally i would love beach parties. i could probably handle living there.

Jon and Ashley said...

Wow. I think a ward beach party would be incredible. I really think we need to get together when you come to Vegas. Tangi always tells me that our parenting styles are a lot alike.

Em and AJ said...

How fun to have a ward beach party, I can't say that I am not jealous one bit...OK so maybe I am. A ward beach party would be so much fun. It is so fun to live close to the ocean/beach. How fun for you guys, glad you had a good time.