Now I don't plan to post every time we go to the petting zoo (which I think will now be a lot, because Courtney can't get enough of it and it is FREE!). But my mother-in-law wanted to see pics of the pigs that were due to have piglets like the day after we were there with her. Daisey (the pink pig) had 3 piglets on Aug 24, and Brownie (the brown pig) had 9 piglets on Aug 28. The kids just LOVE walking around and seeing all these huge animals that 'stink SOOOO bad'! :)


This is Courtney's favorite animal. She calls it "Mama Llama" after a book Tangi recommended and Courtney loved called, 'Llama, Llama, Red Pajama"
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Petting Zoo (again!)
Posted by california smiths at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
Very fun. I took Annabelle to the petting zoo at the fair this year and she would not touch anything. I was a little disappointed. Her friend was running around loving all of them and Annabelle squealed. I'm not sure where she got that from!
Oh my gosh - look at Grant walking around all by himself! Quite the little man :) Looks like a fun day with the 'smelly animals'!
There really is nothing cuter than a baby pig. I am with you, anything that is free and the kids like is worth going again and again.
so fun! i wish we had more stuff like that to do around here! and i found that llama book has more with it. the one i just say was about baby llama throwing a fit in a store. i'll find the name for you.
Cute kids, pics, & pigs. Courtney sounds like a girly girl, saying how bad the animals stink! Cute haircut for Grant, glad it didn't need to be fixed.
You know I love the pigs. That is really cool that you can go there for free!
Post a Comment