I remember once growing up, Tangi and I decided to cut my little brother's hair. How hard can boy hair be, right? Yea.... didn't do so good, so my mom had to take him to get it professional fixed. A bunch of years later, Adam tells me I can cut his hair, again with the reason I had used years before, it's boy's hair, how hard can it be? Yea.... I remember calling my hairdresser best friend Julie asking if there was anyway I could fix what I had done to him...we ended up just buzzing the whole thing short. Since then, Adam has cut his own hair. He hates going to the barber and taking the time to wait and get hair on him and such, so he uses clippers and does it himself. He is pretty darn good I must say! He clipped Grant's hair a little about a month ago, but yesterday I decided to give it a try, after all, it is little boy's hair, how hard can it be? It actually wasn't to bad! He sat perfectly still for me as I buzzed some of that precious blonde curl off. For the first time, the haircut I gave did not need to be fixed! Yes, I know, I am amazing! :)
The after look....it was spur of the moment so I didn't get a good before shot.
Took of a little more than I was planning, but it is hair, it will grow back! He looks older now with it cut shorter.
Here is a Courtney picture she took this morning. I loved having both of their feet in it.
Another Courtney shot, she told me, "I want to get one with his tounge out", and she did just that! She sat there sticking her tounge out to make sure he did it just right. A future pro....
Friday, September 12, 2008
Hair Cuts
Posted by california smiths at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
Great haircut - he does look all grown up! Great Courtney shots, she really is a budding photographer. That tongue shot is so good, you can almost see his tonsils :)
way to go looks great!!!
good job, i told you it's not scary. and if you start while they are little then they always sit good for you. or that's what i hope :)
Good job on the haircut. I am scared to even try cutting AJ's hair. He keeps telling me that it will be fine, but I know how picky he is about his hair, so I don't even try. I would rather pay the barber to do it then me mess up on it. I will have to try cutting Ashton's hair when he gets more hair and when I get comfortable doing his, then maybe I will dare try cutting AJ's.
I love that you cut his hair. I always cut my boys hair, Dusty refuses to pay for it. It's pretty simple when all they do is shave there head!
Courtney is soo cute. So is Grant. I'm so glad that you guys came to see us. I hope you made it home safe.
Post a Comment