Adam is in Florida again for work, so we went to Vegas to stay with his mom for a couple of days while he was gone. We decided to visit Ashley (a friend from high school and kinda related because her brother married my sister :) and her daughter, Livie. Courtney and Livie made cakes in a Disney Princess easy bake oven and the next day we went to story time at the library with them.

We had a lot of fun playing with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, Vic. One night we ventured out to Chuck E. Cheese, which the kids LOVED.

When we got home, I sat the kids down with hot dogs and ketchup and started putting stuff away. I walked back into the kitchen to see see Grant standing up after he decorated himself like an Indian with ketchup!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Vegas Vacation
Posted by california smiths at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
looks like you guys had alot of fun! i need to try chuck e cheese
How fun! My kids went to chuck e cheese a couple years ago and Brance still ask's when can we go back!
I love Vegas! It is even more fun when you can go visit friends too! Looks like you enjoyed yourselves.
That is fun that you got to go see family and friends. It keeps you busy when your husband is gone. I hate being alone. Looks like you have had a fun summer!
Post a Comment