So my mom was asking why I haven't updated lately, and to be honest, nothing has been going on :) I haven't even taken any pictures lately, so I decided to go back in time and post some pics of the kids from before blogging time.
These first two are of Courtney. She loved dressing up with all my jewelry from the moment she could put it on. We brought her back a bead necklace from Hawaii and she didn't take it off for days. I literally had to fight her to take it off to sleep. She wore everywhere, even in the bath!

These next three are from when Grant was first born. From the day we brought him home from the hospital he was a side sleeper. He even found ways to roll onto his side in his swing. I personally have never known a newborn that rolled over to sleep on his side! 


Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Not much going on!
Posted by california smiths at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
so cute! i can't believe that he was ever that little. and courtney looks the same just a little more grown up!
Those pictures are fun! It is fun to go back in time! My Hudson always slept on his side too, but I would put him that way he didn't roll over in his sleep! Crazy!
Thanks for updating your blog :) I love seeing those pictures from when they were little.
precious pictures! Thanks for sharing :)
That is fun to see your kids when the were little. It's crazy how little girls pick up on the girly stuff so young. so cute!
Post a Comment