
So busy season started this week. *sigh* Adam doesn't get home till late, so I have the kids all day AND evening now. Now I feel very VERY lucky to be a stay-at-home mom, but sometimes, I need a break. Courtney refused naptime today, but woke Grant up from his nap in the process (though I couldn't get mad at her, because when I went in there she had cleaned her entire room and kept saying, "Doesn't it look amazing!". So we were surviving with no naps until she had a breakdown due to me not letting her watch Wall E, so I put her in her room and started to play the piano to 'cool down'. Eventually she stopped crying and I walked into her room to find Grant climbing all over her bed playing with her 'stash' and Courtney dead asleep.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Busy Season
Posted by california smiths at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
That is too funny! Grant looked like he was having a grand ole time probably because he would have been in trouble if Courtney was awake. What a funny kid!
that's darling! you definitely want to remember that one.
Classic. I guess she isn't as "grown up" as she wants to be. I love that she cleaned her room and was so pround of herself. That is so sweet.
So cute! How long is busy season?
Wow Tawni! Our kids are so much alike it scares me! My husband is building our house so he is never home either! It is so hard sometimes! I am so with you! Love to be a mom but every once in a while need a little break!
Post a Comment