This morning Grant woke up a little before 7 and started talking to Courtney. I went in there to get them and found Courtney buried under her pillow and Grant just grinning at me and her. When I took the picture, Courtney poked her head out of the pillow to tell me that Grant was waking her up. I thought it was pretty funny. A glimpse into what she will be like as a teenager I suppose! :)

My Grandma and Grandpa Hanks stopped by our house for a visit on Saturday. It is always nice to see family when you are this far away!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Mornings
Posted by california smiths at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
that is so funny! and grant looks so proud of driving her nuts. good luck in the future with that...
Hehe.. What adorable kidlets!
How funny is that! Kids are too funny!
Post a Comment