Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's a....

Here is a picture of our new little GIRL!!! (Due on June 18, 2009)

Here I am at 19 weeks.

20 comments:

Teriann said...

Grandma thinks she is a pretty little thing. Congrats! How does Courtney feel about it?

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I think you look adorable. I really love the look of pregnant women, funny I know, but it is so cute. Congrats on the new girl!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute girls : )

Joell said...

Oh how fun! You do look adorable!

The Reese's said...

we're excited, now you are evening up the cousin count :)

Ginger said...

Congrats! That is very exciting!

Darbie said...

Congratulations!

Chantalle said...

Congrats!! That is so fun. Hope all is going well!

Em and AJ said...

Congrats, that is so exciting! Is Courtney excited for a little sis?

Larkin Family said...

Congrats! That's so fun you are having another girl. We would love to have another one...but we have to wait until I am healthy enough and my GI doc gives us the green light. Until then, we are grateful for our crazy little Connor!

JonandLo said...

How exciting..didn't even know you were prego! Congrats, another girl yea! We miss you guys and our wonderful ward. Good luck during busy season.

Jon and Ashley said...

Congratulations! I love little girl things. Their clothes are so cute. You look so adorable!

Michelle Bready said...

Ah!! Congratulations! Another girl! Um...have I ever told you how cute you are when you're prego?

kate said...

Congrats! How exciting! You look GREAT :)

April Greener said...

Congratulations!

Naomi Hanks said...

Wow! you are still so small! LUCKY! I can't believe how well you can see her face in that ultrasound. Looks like you are going to have another perfect and beautiful baby. Congrats!

Goldie said...

I am so excited for you!! That picture is so great!

Lisa Mills Photography said...

Congrats. Your 2 kids are so cute. I am sure this girl will be just as cute.

Bingham Family said...

She looks beautiful! I am jealous... I want another girl. I was due on the 18th with Jace...it's a great time to have a baby!

The Birds said...

Hooray for girls!!! (I am a bit partial!) You look great!
~Chandi