Today is Courtney's birthday. Last night I filled her room with balloons so when she woke up she could tell there was something different about the day :) We opened presents when she woke up and she loved every second of it. We went to the park and to an outdoor mall and let her ride the carousel and giant Ferris wheel, then we got lunch out. I just can't believe she is three! What a joy she is in our lives and such a great helper. She loves to help cook, clean, and read. 
Our family on the Giant Ferris Wheel!
Courtney's birthday cake- all she wanted was Wall-E.
Courtney trying out her new LeapFrog Tag reading pen. The thing is AWESOME!! Even Grant can open a book and put the pen on the right circle so that it reads the page for him. GREAT GIFT!!
Opening some presents this morning.
Grant (but mostly Adam) enjoying the balloons 
Showing Grant how to use the new Einstein laptop that Grandma sent her.
Grant opening his presents, he got two little cars (he had to get something!)
I didn't do a party, but sent treats to joy school yesterday. Here are the kids playing musical chairs. 
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Look who's Three!!
Posted by california smiths at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












8 comments:
That picture of Grant is hilarious! Looks like you guys had lots of fun partying :)
Happy Birthday Courtney!
Happy Birthday Courtney!
What a fun day, I'm jealous of the sunshine!
Happy Birthday Courtney! She is such a precious little girl.
happy birthday! and cute pictures!
You are so creative! I love the birthday balloon idea. So fun!
They get big so fast!!! What a fun day birthday's are always the best days! I'm going to try the balloon idea...darling!
Post a Comment