Courtney has been begging to go to the temple for a while. Monday we drove by on our way to a near by park and stopped but it was locked so we couldn't go in. She brought it up today if we could go back, so we drove back down to walk around. (Even though we live in Cali, we still live about 6 miles from a temple!) The kids loved it and were so good about not running (kinda) and being quiet. Courtney enjoyed talking about how it was Jesus's house and that is where we go to learn about him. I admit I didn't' want to drive back down there but was so glad we did. I enjoyed it more than the kids! I also have to brag that even though it is Feb 2, the flowers are in bloom, the sun is out and it was BEAUTIFUL!!





Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Visit to the Temple
Posted by california smiths at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
looks nice and warm! i am jealous :) kids look cute and happy.
Like Tangi, I think we are all jealous of you living in the warm California sun while we are stuck here in the cold Utah snow! Was it the Newport Beach temple you went to? It looked like it, but I wasn't positive. You are such a good mom. Way to be!
I should do that with my kids they would love it. That's a fun memory to have with your kids.
Post a Comment