Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vegas

We ran to Las Vegas this past week while Adam is busy working long hours (he billed about 70 hours this week and that doesn't count his lunches and such there!). We had so much fun visiting with family and friends!
My mother-in-law had a birthday cake and presents there for Courtney's birthday.


Here are the kids playing in the cage to keep the dogs out of the family room.

Courtney loved playing with Adam's old bass. She really wants to learn to play the violin she says.

We went and saw Ashely and Livie (friends from high school). The kids played great the whole time and it was nice to just chat with an adult!


We saw Adam's little sister play basketball for her freshman team. Here are the kids being pretty good for it.

Enjoying 'no drip' Popsicles.

The kids were so happy to get home last night and see Adam and play with their toys. And what do little boys put in strollers to push around? Toy cars, books about cars, and Buzz Lightyear! I liked how happy he is in the pic and how Courtney is running as fast as she can with her toys to get in the picture....

5 comments:

The Reese's said...

looks like fun!

Unknown said...

I love that picture of Grant, such a happy guy :)Looks like you had a great time - I will see you next week!

Jon and Ashley said...

I'm so glad you came and saw us while you were here. Livie just loves Courtney.

Christensen Family said...

Looks like she had a wonderful birthday. Cute idea to put balloons all over her room! Congrats on another girl! I hope all is going well with the pregnancy.

Em and AJ said...

Looks like a fun little get away. Where did you get Courtney's pants from? They are darling and I am always looking for cute stuff for Sadie?