Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jonah and the Whale

When I was on my mission, I picked up a bunch of bible card games. I got out Jonah and the Whale (Go Fish) and started to go over the story with Courtney. She picked it right up and I had to video her telling the story herself....

7 comments:

Larkin Family said...

What a little cutie! How fun. I hope you guys are surviving while Adam is working so hard...good thing you have your cute kids to keep you busy. :)

Jon and Ashley said...

Courtney is such a cute girl. And what a smartie!

The Reese's said...

denver loved the video, i think it will teach him the story if he keeps watching it!

Randi said...

That is such a cute video. She is smart like her mommy!

Wright Family said...

Tawni,
I came across your blog. Congrats on baby number 3 and having another girl. So why are you living in California and where at? Your kids are so cute.

Ashley

Bingham Family said...

How fun! Don't they just love the scripture stories. She is so cute!

Brian Hanks said...

Good to know what you were doing on your mission (games) while the elders were out working!

Hah! :)