Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Anniversery

Happy Anniversary to Us!! How did I spend it? With my mom :) Adam files tonight, so he has been working 8 AM to about 2:30 AM this week, which doesn't leave much time to celebrate an anniversary. My mom happened to drive into town today with my little sister's choir (they are singing at Disneyland on Friday, whahoo! Disneyland day!) Mom was nice enough to watch the kids for an hour (57 minutes to be exact) as I kidnapped Adam from work and took him out to lunch so we could at least see each other today. We'll celebrate Valentine's Day (Adam worked that day, too :) and today this weekend, so it will get made up.

Pics from our wedding...going through them I could have posted hundreds, these were just a couple of my favorites.



Grant took out Courtney's doll to make himself a chair to watch TV in the other day. I thought he looked cute and squished.

I also walked into the kids closet to find Courtney hanging on her very own 'monkey bars'. She was so proud of herself for climbing up the hamper, clearning her clothes to the side and finding a new toy. Can't wait till Grant is big enough to follow....*sigh*....

5 comments:

Teriann said...

Thanks for letting me spend your anniversary with you. Looking forward to Disney on Friday :)

Sally said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the photos from your wedding.

Jon and Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary. I love your wedding pictures.

The Reese's said...

fun pictures! it's always fun to look back. and i love courtney hanging in her closet :)

Michelle Bready said...

You looked so flawless that day! I remember you walking into the room and I was just breathless. You haven't changed :)

PS: I bumped into Elder Keehan today!