Sunday, March 1, 2009

Visitors!!

We went to Disneyland on Friday to see my little sister sing. It was fun to spend the time with my mom and see Skye sing. We enjoyed the rides, the food, and found an original Buzz Lightyear which we had searched for last year for Courtney's birthday. We got it and my mom got the kids Buzz Lightyear guns. The kids wouldn't put them down. You know they have ridden the ride a lot when they walk around the house shooting the ceiling and walls, since they are used to us shooting the targets in the ride. It is hilarious.

Courtney meeting Rosette from Tinkerbell.

Courtney and Adam on the rollarcoaster. I love how you can just see Courtney's hands up next to Adam. She puts them up on the way up but then death grips on the way down.

Courtney and my mom on the rollarcoaster (they are the fourth car back). This is Courtney's favorite ride and could go on it over and over and over....

Grant is almost big enough to ride the rollarcoaster with her....

Grant in a Toontown car while Courtney rode the rollarcoaster.

Our family in line for Alice in Wonderland.

The Bear River High School choir.

Skye talking with Courtney and Grant.

6 comments:

The Reese's said...

so fun! can't wait to go with yous sometime...

Jon and Ashley said...

I can't believe how much Skye looks like you and Tangi now! That Rosette fairy looks exactly like her. What a fun trip.

Tristan said...

I can't believe how grown up Skye is! And I can't believe Courtney's favorite ride was not Alice in Wonderland. I loved that ride when I was a kid!!!

Bingham Family said...

How fun! I hope I can take my kids someday! I can't believe skye is that old either. I agree she looks alot like you and Tang! Crazy!

Skye Hanks said...

hahah i don't think i look that much like you two.. but apparently i do!

Joell said...

All I can say is GO BEARS! Haha, I'm glad you guys had fun!