Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Beach Day

The kids are enjoying having Dad home for a break and have kept him busy. After Disneyland we have been swimming, to the library, today to the beach and tomorrow for Adam's birthday we are heading to Las Vegas for a couple of days. What better vacation can you ask for!





Adam had to show off the best parking spot for the beach anyone could ever get. I guess this is what you get for going to the beach on a Tuesday afternoon :) (Yes it is red in front, but I promise where we are parked is a parking zone!)

5 comments:

Teriann said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun - are you letting Adam get some rest? I love the picture of Courtney laying against her dad. Have fun in Vegas! Happy B-day Adam :)

The Reese's said...

jealous! looks like fun and have fun in vegas. tell adam happy birthday since i'll forget by tomorrow.

Jon and Ashley said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the picture of Courtney asleep on Adam. That is priceless.

Angie said...

Seriously Tawni....You have a great life! How fun to have the beach so close! I'm glad you are taking advantage of it.l

Darbie said...

So much fun!! I am so jealous, we still have a foot of snow. The beach is Corbin's favorite place to be. Sand AND water.