We went to Vegas for a couple of days this week. We had a lot of fun visiting with family and enjoying a break. For Adam's birthday, his mom gave us tickets to go to the Mirage Hotel and see Kevin James and Ray Ramono do some stand up. When we got there, we were third row from the front and laughed so hard it hurt. It was the funnest night out. We ate out and did some window shopping and caught the volcano eruption in front of the hotel. Adam and I have always loved Kevin James and it was amazing to see him in person and he lived up to everything we had ever hoped and Ray was better than we expected. Highly recommend there show to anyone!

The view from our seats.
Us before we left for our big date (and me at 6 1/2 months pregnant).
Kids bowling with the Wii and grandma. 
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Vegas
Posted by california smiths at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
looks like fun! i'd love to see kevin james :) i'll talk to you tomorrow!
I love Kevin James! His show would be so much fun. I wish we could have seen you guys. Livie adores Courtney.
We took a trip to Las Vegas last summer when I was 6 months pregnant with Libby and my feet were killing by the end of the days because we had so much fun walking around and seeing the sights. Brings back memories...I'm glad you guys had fun. Happy Birthday, Adam!
How fun! It's always nice to have a night out with no kids, and you guys lived it up! Tell Adam happy birthday from us.
Happy bday Adam. Jon's bday is in 2 weeks and we are going to vegas also. Not so much for his bday but to babysit my sister's kids...but I am planning on surprising him and taking him to a show. Glad to get a tip on a good one.
Post a Comment