So yesterday we went to Disneyland and I just had to post the results of my Buzz Lightyear score. On the ride you have a lazer gun that you shoot targets. I have never got over around 150,000 points, but I must have hit a special target, because when I was done I had 819,000 points and had ranked 15th for the day of all riders. Yay me! You can't see, but Grant is next to me and he got 3,500 points all by himself. Adam and Courtney did good to (Adam 200,000 and Courtney 8,000), and we had such a great day. We absolutely LOVE Disneyland! :)
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Buzz Lightyear
Posted by california smiths at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












8 comments:
that's really something to be proud of :)
Way to go! You guys have been having a fun week. I wish we could get some good weather like you! I am so sick of the snow!!! By the way your looking super cute!
Wow - who knew you were such a great space ranger ;) Congrats on the great score - I got 413,000 when we were there, but the ride stopped and I kept shooting the same target over and over. So I guess that doesn't count :)
I bet your kids love getting to go to Disneyland. Hopefully we get to go someday. It sounds like a lot of fun!
One of those hidden talents! :) GOod job! YOu look great how are you feeling?
It's the Hanks blood. You just shoot better when you have some farmer in you.
That's hilarious. I'm glad you guys get to DL so much. I think I might be going with my family in a few weeks! We are heading down to Huntington Beach for Spring Break, so we might run into you guys!
Sounds awesome, and fun!!! That's a score worth remembering.
Post a Comment