Sunday, March 22, 2009

CPA

Yesterday in the mail we got Adam's wall hanging CPA license. I am so proud of him for getting it! He had to pass four CPA standardized tests, and ethics exam, ton of required accounting work hours, and also meet a bunch of certain accounting things to get it. Not an easy thing to do, so YAY ADAM! (I am sure he could give you the actual details of what was required, just trust me when I say it is not easy!)

Here is Courtney's new favorite place to take naps. Not sure why kids think the floor is more comfortable than the bed....

A cute shot of Grant....

13 comments:

Larkin Family said...

Tell Adam congrats for us! What an achievement.

The Reese's said...

i say sleep on the floor while you can :) one day she'll stop so why not... and congrats for adam.

Sid and Kelli said...

That is quite an achievement! A lot of work and how nice that it paid off! Congratulations.

Em and AJ said...

Congrats to Adam on his CPA! That is a great achievement. How is the pregnancy going? It is getting closer to time, are you ready for another one? Your kids are getting so big and are so cute. I am glad you keep your blog updated (better than me) so that we can see the things you guys are doing, since you live in CA. :) Hope you guys are well!

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Congrats to Adam! What a great accomplishment!

Brian Hanks said...

Are you sure he passed the ethics portion? Maybe he paid someone off...

Chantalle said...

Congrats! John will probably do that next year or later this year...joy :) Nice job on finishing everything, that is so exciting!

Angie said...

I wondered what Adam did for his job. Congratulations to him! My brother-in-law has the same certificate, and I know that it takes a lot of dedication to pass all those tests. I love the pictures of your kids. I also hope your pregnancy is going well. It's nice to be on the downside isn't it?

Bingham Family said...

Way to go to your husband! I think if Courtney is taking a nap who cares where it's at!

Chris Jones said...

WOW! Thas is exciting to have a house! Adam, send me your new email address, interested in your switch to the family business on how things are going. Cool house guys and good luck with number 3.

April Greener said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Greener said...

I deleted that above comment because I can't spell :)

Anyway-

Tell Adam Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment!

Can I ask where Adam is employed? I don't know if you knew, that Cameron is a CPA as well. He had an oppurtunity to work for a place in LA, but then something better and (closer to home!) popped up in Utah. We still contemplate a move though...so I'm curious.

ThanBon said...

I know other people who got their CPA, it's a big deal. Congrats to you