We have been quite busy the last couple of weeks. Adam quit PricewaterhouseCoopers and started working at the family business of Sun Pacific in downtown LA (produce, best known for Cutie oranges). Which changed his 1 mile a day commute to 80 miles a day commute! We are working on getting that cut in half and next week move into our new house. We went on our final walk-through today and the construction turned out better than imagined. I apologize because some of the pictures turned out dark. We are scheduled to move next Saturday, but would love for it to be sooner! It will have 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, and what I am most excited for is a washer and dryer in it. I can not shout my joy for that one! We are so excited. On a sadder note, I was released from primary president on Sunday which turned out to be sadder than I thought it would be. It will be an adventure starting out new somewhere. The pregnancy is going well, I am down to appointments every two weeks which always lets you know that you are close!






Wednesday, April 1, 2009
What's been up
Posted by california smiths at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












14 comments:
looks so cute! can't wait to come stay :)
I LOVE it!!! I can't wait to come see it in person. Exciting :)
Yeah!! How exciting, I'm so happy for you!
That is so fun to be moving into a new house! I especially like the dark wood floors. It looks really nice!
You house is so cute! How fun to finally have a place of your own. Eric and I will be down there during the last week in April...so maybe we can come see it! That would be fun. Good luck moving.
Love your choices are great love the granite and color of the hard wood. See you all next Wednesday or Thursday. Kristi
It is beautiful and so exciting to move into something new...hope all goes well.
so exciting! I didn't know you were moving. where are you moving to?
Looks so nice! Congrats on a bigger place, I was wondering where baby #3 was going to sleep :)
Looks nice! I hate changing wards I think that can be the hardest part of moving. Good Luck!
Did you buy? Are you renting? Congrats on the changes.
Your house looks so amazing!! I can't wait to see it when its all finished! Congrats on the new Job & House!
All right...I am a dork. I jumped down and read the CPA post first, because it sparked my interest. I just now read the most recent post and you answered my question in it. Sorry!
The house is beautiful. How exciting!
Congrats on the new house & job! Those are some exciting changes going on! I hope all goes well :)
Post a Comment