Adam's mom came into town for a couple of days to help with packing and celebrate Easter with us. One morning she curled Courtney's hair and it looked so cute! 
We enjoyed going shopping, out to eat, visiting the petting zoo, and coloring and hiding Easter eggs. 

Adam and I even got to go see a movie (Fast and Furious is a pretty good show)! Unfortunatly we did not get to move this weekend, but hopefully soon! Just waiting now. We did get to enjoy the Easter season, and had so much fun with Adam's mom. 

Saturday, April 11, 2009
Happy Easter
Posted by california smiths at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun Easter! Courtney's hair looks darling, she is getting so grown up. Hope you get into your house soon :)
Courtney is getting so big...she looks like such a little misses with her hair all curled. How sad that they grow up so fast, but fun too! Hope you guys get to move into your house soon...I am sure it will be nice to have a place of your own. Good luck with everything.
looks like fun! hope you get moved fast :)
I love Courtney's hair all curled like that. So cute. I'm glad you guys had a good Easter, it looked like lots of fun! Good luck with your move. :)
I love your new house. Sorry you didn't get to move in- But at the same time I bet it was nice to celebrate easter while not in boxes. I hope everything is going well and that you are feeling good.
Post a Comment