Friday, April 24, 2009

M.I.A

I know, we have been missing in action. We moved last Thursday and FINALLY got the internet hooked up. Moving was quite the project, but we are getting settled and loving the new place. I feel like I can be connected the world now that I can have internet and TV though! Saturday we took a break from packing and went to the Dodgers game. One of the perks of Adam's job is company tickets and parking pass! They were great seats and even though there was four, we mostly just used two or three :). The kids loved it and were so good the entire time. They enjoyed their Dodger dogs, peanuts and the cheering, especially for Manny (it really COULD be Handy Manny for all they knew!).





Another perk of Adam's job is of course the oranges! We have not had an empty fruit bowl since he started :)

1 comments:

The Reese's said...

i guess this means you got your stuff figured out! that's great and love the pictures. looks like fun at the ball game and your house looks great! can't wait to see it next month.