Friday, April 24, 2009

Pics of the new House

Here are some pics of the new house. We already got the baby's crib set up so Courtney doesn't get to comfortable with a room of her own. The kids adjusted so well to not sleeping together which was a big worry of mine. I love having the girlie crib set up again! We are still in the process of decorating and figuring out where to put things, so some walls (and entire rooms) are a little bare.

Girls room

Grant's room

Living room

Dining, kitchen, and family room

Today during Grant's nap I told Courtney it was quiet time and fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up, she had finished playing and fell asleep on the ottoman! I thought it was cute.

Me 32 weeks pregnant! Getting so close....

4 comments:

Teriann said...

The house is looking great, we can't wait to come and see it in person! I am so glad you FINALLY have internet so you could update your blog!

Bingham Family said...

Your house looks so nice. You look so cute pregnant. I wish I was that far along. We are way jealous you get to go the doger games. How fun!

Larkin Family said...

Yay! Good for you guys. It's so nice to be in a new place, I'm sure. Oh and you look great!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I love your tummy!!! You look so dang cute. The new house looks awesom!