Adam came home from work on Friday with the first peach and tomatoes out of the fields for Sun Pacific. YAY! I grew up on tomato fields and loved the fresh taste of non-grocery store produce, so I was thrilled when he brought home the bag of tomatoes and one peach. 
Today I also got out all my baby girl stuff sizes 0-6 months to wash and get hung in the closet. Who can not get excited about having a girl when you are pulling out little bows and bracelets?!?! Boys are fun to dress, but I love the pink, flowers, bows, and ruffly girl stuff!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Little Stuff that make you Smile!
Posted by california smiths at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
Yum! My mouth is watering for fresh tomatoes. Love the baby girl stuff too :)
that looks so good! and i'll admit the bracelet is darling!
I am so jealous! They just don't have produce here like that! I'm excited to see pictures your new baby- come quickly baby!!!
"Who cannot get excited..."
...um, me. Frilly stuff? Bows??
They do look cute dressed up, though, I'll admit.
Post a Comment