This weekend Adam and I drove to Vegas to leave the kids with my mother-in-law and then flew to Scottsdale, AZ to stay at a resort with Adam's grandparents called, "The Boulders". 
The kids didn't even want to talk to us while we were gone they had so much fun with Grandma and their Aunt Vic which made it easier for us to relax and enjoy.
We shopped and ate more than we should have! This is Adam's grandparents and my mission president :) 
Rode bikes, 
Enjoyed the beautiful cactus and even got to sneak in some pampering with pedicures, facials, and massages. 
The view from our room.
It was such a nice get away before baby number three arrives. I don't think there will be to many weekends away for quite awhile after she is born! :) I am just lucky to have someone I trust completely with my kids so I can go off and enjoy! Thanks agaiN!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Pre-baby Vacation
Posted by california smiths at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












9 comments:
Oooo - looks like you had lots of fun. It is great that you could get away just the two of you.
what a fun place to stay! looks like a nice get away.
How lucky for you! Seeing the desert made me miss Las Vegas. You look so beautiful!
Oh love them! I'm still so jealous you get to see Prez and Shauna so much! Looks like such a cool place!
Get-aways are definitely a necessity before babies come because then you are tied down for a while again. It was fun to see what your mission president/grandpa looks like. And I can't believe you were out riding a bike as far along as you are. I would not have been able to see the peddles past my belly! Fun for you guys!
Good for you guys! It's always nice to have a little "adult time" away from your kids, and you guys need it before your little one arrives!
Tawni, You are a great example of someone who lives life to the fullest and someone who enjoys every moment. You amaze me that you will still have little get aways...without the kids...with everything going on in your life right now. I mean, you just moved and you are having a baby next month! Most women I know would be stressed out financially and emotionally, but you seem so happy and content. I love that about you! And I love to read your blog updates because I always come away feeling uplifted. Thanks!
Glad that you got a get away before baby number 3 comes. It is always nice to be able to leave the kids (even though you miss them like crazy) and have a get away with just the two of you. Looks like you had fun!
That sounds like so much fun!!! I love your pregnancy look, so cute and hardly showing at all!!! I bet it was much needed and you will be so glad you took the vacation once your baby is here!!!
Post a Comment