What a great day this is! I think a great thing about Mother's Day is not only the chance we have to honor our own moms and get some honor from our kids, but it personally makes me want to be a better mom to my kids. I defiantly felt I had some additional patience for my kids today :) We had a great weekend together here at home and enjoyed a nice peaceful morning. The kids were so great during sacrament which is always nice, especially because there were some great talks given. And it always makes you feel good when you pick the kids up from nursery and they tell you what a great 'leader' your daughter is and how sweet she is to her brother. Glad she can watch over him in nursery :) Adam and I received our new callings today. Adam is the second counselor in the Young Men and I am the primary pianist. We are both very excited about our callings. I love primary and am excited to get back in there next week on a less demanding part of it. We came home and had a nice dinner and just played with the kids. A great Mother's day for us and I hope you all enjoyed yours as well! It was nice to talk with our mothers and we wish we lived close enough to see them, but we do wish everyone a Happy's Mother's Day!
Who can't be happy being a mom when you have these two?!?


Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
Posted by california smiths at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day! I love your attitude about being a mom. I am so tired of hearing people only whine and complain about their kids and act like they are so put upon to be a mom. It's so refreshing to hear someone else say how much they love being a mom!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! It feels like yesterday we were living at Continental. I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day!
They sure are cute :) I hope you have fun at Disneyland for your birthday. Happy Birthday Tawni!
cute pictures! wish we all could go to disneyland on our birthday!
Post a Comment