When I am a mom, I am going to let me kids do whatever they want.
Dad, you need to go to work and get me some more money.
This fish is my favorite chicken (when eating salmon)
During her night prayer "Bless Heavenly Father and Jesus to know who we are"...
I'm done being a big sister. It is to much work.
Courtney just said something and said, "I am smart." To which I say, "Yes you are". She then asks, "Are you smart mom". "Yes", I replied. Courtney then said, "Then why didn't you go to that BYU class? I am going to go to BYU when I get bigger".
While reading the children's Book of Mormon, Courtney pointed to an angel on one page and said, "Is that an angel or the tooth fairy?"
Courtney: Dad, Can I have a real cell phone and not a fake one? Dad: Why do you need a cell phone? Courtney: To call you at work, Daddy. Dad: Not until you are fifteen. Courtney: One, two, three....fourteen, fifteen. Dad: How about that? Courtney: Not good. To long away. Are we really having this conversation at three years old? Courtney: Why are you tired? Mom: Sometimes Moms just get tired. Courtney: That's okay, we can pretend you are a sister.
"Geeez, Mom, I am tired. Calm down a notch."
While Adam was channel surfing on TV: "What are you looking for Dad?" The question she will wonder for the rest of her life.... When I was reading a book to myself, "Mom, why are you just staring at that page?" I guess kids don't understand reading in your head! :) Looking at her watch, "Mom, my watch says it is time to go to Target".
Mom: If a someone you didn't know came up to you and offered you candy, what would you say?" Courtney: FOR ME?!?! Grandma said the unspeakable word of 'stupid'. Courtney: Grandma! You don't say that bad word, you know better than that!
Grandma made her a piece of bread with butter and jam as requested. Courtney: There is to much jam on this. You are not very good at this are you, Grandma?
Mom: You look just like your dad. Courtney: No I don't, my eyes are blue not brown.
Mom: It takes awhile to grow babies, huh? Courtney: Yep, and strawberries, too.
When driving in Utah we were behind a pick up truck carrying hay bales. Courtney saw it and said, "Look! Petting zoo food!" You are the meanest mom ever!
Courtney: Dad is a big boy, mom is a big girl and Courtney is a big girl. Mom: And Grant is a big boy. Courtney: No, Grant is a big baby.
Mom reading book:Elephant babies are called calves and stay with their mommies for 10 years. Courtney: And big girls stay with their mommies for 2 years. Mom: When you grow up do you want to be a mommy? Courtney: No, I want to a dalmatian!
Courtney hasn't been feeling well, and when she woke up from her nap I told her I could tell she needed to sleep more because her eyes were red. A while later she went into the bathroom and yelled, "I am all better Mom, look my eyes are blue now"
Wow, Mom, you decorated for Halloween. That's amazing.
Oh Toodals! Where are you, I need a drink of water?
Grant needs a time out right now.
Dad, you pick that up right now. One, two, three....
The sun burns my eyes, I need my glasses.
My Dad is Batman.
Dad: Why are you all sweaty? Courtney: The pirates got me wet, don't worry.
Courtney grabbed her fake phone and said, "Hello, whatcha doing? Going to the bathroom? Oh goodness."
"Turn on the window Mommy, it is dark in here" (she wanted me to open the blinds)
"Bless Buzz (Lightyear), Bless outerspace, Bless Goofy, Bless Mickey, Bless Minnie, Bless Daisy, Bless Pluto, Bless Donald..." during family prayer.
The other night, Adam was going through animal cards with Courtney. All of the sudden, she ran into our room and threw the spider card on our bed yelling, "Eeewww, yuck!". It was then that I realized how we can blame our fears and other things on our parents! Things like being scared of spiders was probably conditioned to us from our parents!
1 comments:
How super cute!
Post a Comment